2 shots for 2 years


All babies across the globe get 2 shots when they turn 2 years of age. The know what brain is able to understand most of the nature at the age of two. Basically, it means that they are sure about the vaccination and the sharp fierceful edge of the needle. Every man is scared of piercing their own body with needles so it is needless to talk about the infants and kids.
Courtesy: GooGle

Sangay, my two years baby girl got shot on her left hand and on the left thigh. She was tightly held in my arms as if I didn't care for her anymore. This was a total punishment for her as she started squeezing her body and was begging 'NO..' I was truely helpless rather I had to let her get shot. Her mother just stood aside trying to soothe her with words. It was two quick shots which troubled my dughter. That was the time I had to give her all of my sympathy and accept her to give anything she want alike the politicains campaining for votes. Humankind needs motivation and I can see that right at this age. As readers, don't you agree so? What if your boss never motivates you? Ah! We need that. Everyone needs it.

Just today, my baby is standing strong and her energy to move back and forth is back. As parents, we just are happy for her and her happiness is all ours. Though I had to force her skin to get pierced, her future would be free of measles, hepatitis and many more which is the ultimate freedom and happiness for her in the long run.

Comments