Dear Aunty,,,,,

Since this day, we were more or less like a stranger but at this time, everything has become different. We are now in a different world and every words of you speak to me is precious to me. Times we spent together are memories that are cherished and now, I believe that LOVE can happen anytime and it has no range for anyone in this world.

Aunty, I love You so much and you know what, everything seems to be fine whenever I am with you and I too expect that same enthusiasm from you and moreover when we are together, impossible things for me become possible. But one thing that really upsets me is that, some red noses are obstructing and trying to act as an hindrance in our relationship. But its a good indication that we are being True to ourselves and that's why they are JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!

With Love 
ALU

Comments