Pema Samba

Pema Samba
He is allergic to maths but sure he not to cameras. This kid has got lots of wonderful things on his face and that is the reason why he is photogenic. Whenever he see me carry my camera, he starts to dignify and groom himself and try to refrain from hanging out with friends. He trots away and distract my view and Alas! I spend some time to capture his wonders. 

I have long lines to jot about his life and 
Pema Samba is a boy from a very needy family background. I overheard some folks talking about their dispossessed situation at home. I have adopted his younger sister (Dorji Lhamo) as my daughter, together we spent some time reading, doing art work, dancing and so on. The school Principal pay their school fees and together, we adopt many measures to assist them


Comments