The reason behind my 'Good handwriting'

Its not really a bombardment but a quality which I admire in myself. Back in my high school, teachers normally appreciates my handwriting but mind you, just my handwriting. I never topped the class after III. One of the teachers used to announce in the class saying that a person can be judged by his handwriting. I used to held my head high when hearing that. My dad always loved the way I pen down. It was simply clean and awesome.
Courtesy:google

I have a reason behind my handwriting. Back in 2004 onwards, at the age of 12 and 13, I was influenced by by seniors to write their assignments which were above 100 pages in A4. I was carried away by their work and focused on writing too many alphabets, words, and sentences. I wrote more than 100 project works for many of them. As an innocent boy, I fulfilled their urges, and satisfied them with good marks they got from their teachers. Although it was tiring task, I am thankful for each of them today as I can write proudly and this has also brought drastic improvements in my English language too.

Handwriting is very important for all students as I experienced as a former teacher. Teacher usually like who can write it clean and tidy. Messy works are usually a headache for all teachers and evaluators. As a writer, you can impress people by showcasing your handwriting skills. Moreover, you can even fetch few marks with that.

So, for all those who let me write your assignments, I would like to thank you and would love to meet you guys (brothers) and I have a task for you all in return.

Comments