As I live on, I go on

You don't have to be a qualified person to do this;
You don't have to spend tireless nights to do this;
You don't have to walk miles to do this;
You don't have to skip meals to do this;
You don't have to waste time to do this;
'CONTRIBUTING TO THE COMMUNITY, TO THE COUNTRY.' is what this means.
Thank you everyone for your support and I still wait to receive your help. I instituted this with the motive to help people less blessed. I just want to live a special life. I like being in others' shoes. I like to feel some others' mind. I would like to touch the future, touch everyone's lives. No matter how ruthless people talk about me. I just want to become a humble citizen and convey that even without possession, popularity and power, we can make a change.
Regards
Sonam Wangdi (Teacher)

Comments